Frequently Asked Questions
Step 1: Create Zoom Meeting
1. Create Zoom Meeting You can create a zoom meeting in any of the following ways:
a. Browser ( in zoom website)
b. Desktop app ( Windows, Mac, Linux )
c. Mobile app ( iOS, Android )
After the creation of the zoom meeting, retrieve the meetings id, password. If you don’t have the Zoom app installed, go to zoom.us and select "Host a Meeting" to start the installation. If you already have the installed App, see below instructions Open your Zoom app on your desktop and click Sign In.
2. Log in using the email and password that you have created, or with Gmail, Facebook. Click the downward arrow and select Start with video, then click New Meeting to start an instant meeting.
3. Collect your meeting id & password The Meeting information, including the Meeting ID, Password can be viewed by clicking the green info button in the top corner of the meeting window:
4. iPhone or android The Meeting information, including the Meeting ID, Password can be viewed at the top bar of the meeting For more information, please visit this links below :-
Click to Download pictorial instructions.
NB: Stable internet required
1. Login as a doctor click Consultation Settings from the left sidebar. Now copy the zoom meeting id, the password you got from the previous step and enter those values in this form and update it.
Operate live Consultation Once you have completed all those previous steps, you are now ready to start your live consultation. You need to start the meeting from your zoom app before the schedule is announced to your patients.
If you ( as the doctor) have already started the zoom meeting and a patient attempts to join the live class, the patient will be waiting for your joining approval.
Now in your zoom app’s waiting room or participant list, you will see your patient is awaiting your confirmation.
After completing the consultation payments a patient will be able to join the live consultation by clicking the “join” button in patients > dashboard > appointments section.
If any patients attempts to join the consultation, but you (as the doctor) didn’t start the zoom meeting yet, the patient will see this message:
Click DOWNOLOAD to get pictorial instructions
My-Doktor.Net is a charity online business platform that brings together doctors, hospitals/clinics, and Patients. Its a kick start for un-employed medical proffesion to practice with ease. Our mission is to ensure cheap, quality access to a wide range of specialist by everyone around the globe.We are committed to providing credible and reliable health care information, support to the larger communities living in less than a dollar per day in Africa and other continent.
You can book an appointment by selecting your city and searching for a specific specialist doctor or hospital, from the search bar. You will see hospital and doctor options, from which you can pick one and request for an appointment.
Yes, you can do that. Once you select a speciality, the best doctors from the speciality will be displayed on your screen, from which you can select one and request an appointment.
You can make an appointment by selecting your desired date of appointment and the tentative time. You will then have to fill in your details, like your name, date of birth, phone number, etc, and select your mode of payment.